The music triggers a memory
The memory a sense
The sense a feeling
The feeling a loss
The loss a statement
The statement a reality
The reality is here
But the fog covers the here
It allows me to travel
I step into the grey billows
In the mist I see another life
It is faded and moody with the winds
Shifting and folding in upon itself
As I listen it is muffled
I hear the music, though faint
And then I shiver
The cold seeps into my skin
It wraps me up and pushes me around
And although this place seemed magical
I am done with it now
I long to be back in the warmth
To see the light reflect off clear waters
To feel the heat between shadows
I am ready for this haze to lift
I am ready to be back in the sun
No comments:
Post a Comment