I open the door
"I'm so glad to be home!"
"But, this is our first time in this house..."
I lay on the bed
"I wish you'd come home!"
"But, all of your stuff is here with me..."
I pack a suitcase
"It'll be good to go home!"
"But, your parents just moved to that place..."
And looking back
OK
it's probably true
but you only have one home
and home to me is wherever I am
so, for me, it's impossible
to cheat on
my home
"I'm so glad to be home!"
"But, this is our first time in this house..."
I lay on the bed
"I wish you'd come home!"
"But, all of your stuff is here with me..."
I pack a suitcase
"It'll be good to go home!"
"But, your parents just moved to that place..."
And looking back
OK
it's probably true
but you only have one home
and home to me is wherever I am
so, for me, it's impossible
to cheat on
my home
No comments:
Post a Comment