The world is ahead of you
And for reasons only God knows
We have had a short connection
But in that time my heart has been tied
I can hear your thoughts
I can read your heart
And now I can imagine your future
Someday you will sink into these talents
You will grow into the incredible shoes you are slowly filling
And you will be great
And from that place, looking from the future back to the present
From those eyes I tell you
You are amazing
You are fantastic
You are so special
I can't wait for you to catch up to yourself
And look back and hear my words
And see for yourself what I can see
But until then please accept my sincerest compliments
Hide them away
Embrace them
And run, run with what you have
Let the abandon outweigh the fears and insecurities
Dive in and teach
Hold tightly and fly
Let go and grow
You are so young
But one day you won't be
And then you will see
What I see:
You are amazing
You are fantastic
You are so special
And you will be great
No comments:
Post a Comment