It is so interesting how we are designed.
It was not good for man to be alone.
In this way I am like man.
Living amongst people so constantly that
I cannot do without
To sit in silence by myself
No one around
No dog even
Is to destroy my inner being
Even not in silence
So I go to the most crowded places
and sit
Not necessarily with anyone
but around someone
So I do not go insane with loneliness
Even one person seems to be one too little
The more, the merrier?
The most the best
Only one other person is left in this room...
I think I'll head outside soon.
It was not good for man to be alone.
In this way I am like man.
Living amongst people so constantly that
I cannot do without
To sit in silence by myself
No one around
No dog even
Is to destroy my inner being
Even not in silence
So I go to the most crowded places
and sit
Not necessarily with anyone
but around someone
So I do not go insane with loneliness
Even one person seems to be one too little
The more, the merrier?
The most the best
Only one other person is left in this room...
I think I'll head outside soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment